Friday, December 21, 2018

Supplies for Bracelet

First day of Winter Break, and I spent it running errands and doing major Christmas grocery shopping.  Ran to the West Side to get books at Barnes and Noble (because I forgot about them until it was too late to order from Amazon), and to pick up some kitchen items for my dad.  Then went to WinCo.  Got home just in time to take  my daughter to the doctor after her school got out.  As suspected, she has a sinus infection.  So... afterwards, ran to Safeway and Costco to pick up things that I chose not to get at WinCo, and came home with very sore feet.  Surprisingly, Costco was far less crowded than I expected.  It was about 5, so I'm guessing people were on their way home, having dinner, etc.  I had a breakfast sandwich at 11:30 (but didn't finish it... stress nausea) and then didn't eat anything until 7:30.  Christmas and stress have been making me eat a lot less, so, unlike some people, I've been losing weight over the holidays!

Ok, enough about my personal life.  I wanted to show you my materials for the bracelet I posted about last time.  I had to order a clasp online... multi-strand box clasps are hard to find.  I can't get one that looks like Jane's, but I got a nice one--gold-filled filigree.  Very petite.  It arrived Thursday.  So, I took a picture of all my supplies earlier in the morning today.  I'm looking forward to working on it!


I'm waiting for UPS to deliver my 7-lb box of fabric!  It was supposed to arrive today, but it has not... hoping it arrives soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment